Thursday, April 25, 2019

I’m constantly thinking of how we can better shape the future of the media and entertainment sector: Shefali Misra





"It’s exciting to be part of Star in a role where I’m constantly thinking of how we can better shape the future of the media and entertainment sector.

Before Star, I was working with both central and state governments on public-private partnerships in areas like bilateral trade and public reforms.

As women, I believe we should strive to be the best in a competitive environment; show empathy in some situations and establish firmness in others to deliver the best outcome for the company.
I strongly believe that there will soon be a moment where women leadership will be a genre of its own, so it is okay to be competitive and confident.

 All we need is equity in opportunity; to evolve grow and be empowered. As leaders, we can facilitate this by mentoring and empowering other women waiting to shine.That's how we will all grow together." Shefali Misra, Head – Public Policy, Star

No comments:

Featured Post

जसबीर कविता मंच द्वारा काव्य संग्रह 'प्रकृति और भावनाएं' का विमोचन

जसबीर कविता मंच डॉ. जसबीर कौर ने 2020 में संस्थापित किया। इस काव्य मंच पर सभी कवि कवयित्री अपने मन के उद्गार व अनुभूतियां सांझा करते हैं। इस...